According to medicine literature and what my wonderful nutritionist has said there are various tests that you can do:
1. traditional allergy skin test: this test will probaly not detect it unless extremly allergic
2. Blood test: can lead to false positive or a diagnosis of “sestiveness”when your really a Celiac
3. Intestinal Test: they take a sample of your intestine linning to see if it reacts
4. food experiment: a two week to a month allergen free diet, eat something that has gluten in it to see reaction. keep a food diary.
5. Gene test: the test that will most certainly confirm your gluten …read more
Source:: Culinary Road Trip